Happy Halloween

October is one of my favourite months because it's Halloween and I get to play dress up! I bought this new Gothic looking necklace at Sg. Wang last week (RM12.90) and was inspired to play dress up this whole week leading to Halloween. 




For friends who want to get their hands on necklaces like these, you can also find these necklaces at Berjaya Times Square. Here are some other designs that I shortlisted but did not buy which I sighted at Sg Wang.




And so..today I came as Dracula.

How do you like my full gear with my cape?

And this is how I look with fangs! May not be a pretty sight!


We do this annually. Blood sucking my colleague.

Some of my past look as a WICKED WITCH. The lips and eyeballs are actually chocolates I bought from Cold Storage. They carry a lot of Halloween themed snacks and chocolates which are super interesting. Jaya Grocer also has some interesting items.

Me in gothic make up courtesy of Shu Uemura

So which look do you like? Tell me in your comments below.
Here's wishing my beloved readers Happy Halloween and happy playing "dress up"


Comments

Popular Posts